Thursday, September 23

hmm cooking....for dogs

I started cooking for my dogs from last month.
Because research showed that homemade food is healthy for our dogs.
My parents used to get dogs' food and sometimes I get dog treat and can food for them as well.

once I started cooking for them, I have to do grocery shopping once in two weeks.

sometimes I m more willing to cook for them first even I feel very hungry.
I dont even cook for my parents. I just wait there until the meal is ready, kinda like my dogs waiting next to me while I was cooking. sigh~~

from cooking for dogs, I realized how parents' love for their children. its unconditional.

sometimes we don't have to figure out how much they really love and care about you, just by feeding you, that is love, which I would never think that way until I started cooking for my dogs.

I maybe understand not enough of their love until I have my own kids.
but at least, I understand a bit better than before now
: )

No comments: